Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Help stop bullying. Be a buddy not a bully.


My learning was about Anti - bullying. Explaining the reasons why people should help stop bullying once and for all. I've been researching and finding information to put into my own words so I can share it out to the world.  My presentation is going to show people that bullying is not okay. It's okay to let people be themselves. Not to bully them for who they are. Have you ever been bullied and how did you deal with it?.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Anjekoia, thank you for sharing your research about bullying. You did a great job of introducing the learning in your blog post. What can people do to help stop bullying?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about